At Stoke Fire Doors we always want to make sure that your safety comes first, regardless of the area. Throughout all of Staffordshire we have provided complete fire door solutions to businesses and home owners. We would be pleased to do the same for you. All of our doors are manufactured in one-to-two weeks, in any size, with any finish, to suit specific requirements. While we’re always confident in the effectiveness of our fire doors, we of course don’t want to encourage fire in the first place. To this end, we’ve aggregated this list both to help you minimise the risk of their ever being a fire, but to also let you know what to do in the unlikely event that a fire does occur.
Fire Alarms Guidelines:
- Make sure you have a fire alarm on every level of your home/business.
- Avoiding smoking in bed, or whilst sitting anywhere you are likely to fall asleep. Use deep ashtrays to contain ash. Don’t throw hot ash into the bin.
- Keep matches, lighters, and other inflammable objects away from children.
- Sit at least three feet away from heater and keep them away from clothes and furniture.
- Carefully manage your electrical sockets. Don’t overloaded them with too many devices.
- Keep communal areas clear. Errant items can block escape routes and create extra risk.
These are just a few tips to keep you safe. For more fire safety tips, contact your local fire department. For the last in our fire doors and other fire safety solutions, visit our website.
If you have any queries, leave us a comment below. Otherwise, you can always feel free to contact us at our website!